Palm Oil Processing Production and Processing
We are the Palm Permutations are proud to announce our
“Three Day Training on Palm Oil Production and Processing“
Keep reading for an important update regarding this training
The training is for you who always wanted to go into palm oil production and processing. From the plantations all the way down to the milling process.
This is not a class room training session, see it more as a field live action session with key players who run and manager their own Plantations and Mills.
A word of caution to ye of faint heart
“Get prepared to get Dirty“
What will the training cover?
Day 1 : Palm Plantations
Introduction to running a Palm Plantation
Cost to get started.
Where to source the best Palm Seeds.
How many seeds per plot
What kind of spacing is adequate
How long is their growth period
What type of growth agents(fertilizers) are required.
General maintainable during grow period
How often is the palm fruit harvested.
What is used for harvesting
Close of section
Day 2: Visit to Palm Oil Mills.
Part 1: Palm Oil Processing ( Time Duration: depending on milling process)
Where to get Fresh Fruit Bunches
Removing the fruits from the bunch
Break to observe
Part 1 ( Time Duration: depending on milling process)
What is used for boiling
How long is it boiled
When is it ready
Break to observe
Part 2 ( Time Duration: depending on milling process)
Using a local press
Using screw press and digester
How many bunches gets one drum of oil
How much to sell Milled Palm oil
What is done with the chaff and palm kernel
Day 3: Review
A general review of the two days period
* Ability to meet with experts on the field.
* Seeing for yourself how bunch is been extract.
* See and practice with the machines by yourself.
* Getting to know and see the machines that makes your work easier and faster self practical.
* Getting to know and see the machine that gives you almost 2times normal profit.
* To be able to make almost twice profit.
* To get a better idea of how to keep your nut after oil extract.
* Knowing how to keep your nut for more than a year without it getting spoilt.
* To be able to ask numerous and difficult questions.
* To learn Lots of skills and profit that only the training can provide.
* The only disadvantage is your inability to make it.
Where will the training be holding?
Location: Ife, Osun State.
Time: 17th-19th February 2020
How much will it Cost?
N120,000 (Inclusive of Meals and Logding.)
Because of the covid 19 pandemic we now offer this some aspects of this training online and at a reduced cost
Please reach out to the Coordinator below for details regarding the online training.
For Booking and Reservations
Contact the Coordinator
See what people are saying
i am interested to do this bussiness.
Great day to u sir, I thank God for ur life. Pls I need to b mentored on this pls.
~ Pst Osato
please how would I go about it.thanks.
~ J. Bolarinwa
Are you ready to start your own Palm Oil Processing Business
Contact us today to find out more
Contact Us Today!