13 FABRICATOR OF PALM OIL MACHINES IN NIGERIA
Although some millers still hang on to the old tedious ways, there are now tools and machines available to make the process smooth.
This list of 13 Fabricators Palm Oil Milling Machine in Nigeria, is made to help folks see that that need a palm oil or kernel oil press, be it automatic or manual, can be fabricated at low costs here in the country. Against going for foreign imports that cost from 2 million Naira upwards.
The funny part is that these companies having been in the business of agro machine tools fabrication for quite a while.
List of Fabricators Palm Oil Milling Machine in Nigeria
1.Nigeria Machine tools
1 Taofeek Lawal street off raymond njoku street SW ikoyi,
14-16 olusola Ikare Str,Alake Bus stop, Idimu Ikotun road,Idimu lagos
3.Adrosh Engineering Services
1 Sholly Beauty St. Ewedogbon Lasu-Isheri Express way
4.B&T Ventures Nig. Ltd
Ijerusalem B/Stop, Arulogun Road Ojoo- Ibadan
5.Ese Engineering Services
34 Rd., K Close, House 6 Gowon Estate, Egbeda
6.Starron Nig. Ltd
27, Layi Oyekanmi St. Palm-Avenue, Mushin, Lagos
7.A.E.H. Technical Metal Works
Mosalasi Yidi Oba Water Works Area, Iwo Osun State
8.O Akins Gen. Co
26, Taye Odinjo Str. Kunola Egbeda Lagos
14 – 16 Olusola Ikaresi, Alake Bustop, Idimu – Ikotun Rd, Idimu, Lagos.
10.Nobex Tech Ltd.
Vic- Morak Street, Nobex Bus Stop, Ikotun/Idimu Rd, Ikotun, Lagos State.
11.Akintech Eng. Com. Ltd
14 Fatai Ayolo Close, Abule Oke, Iyana Iloso B/S, Ogun State / 82 Ipaja Road, Alaguntan B/S Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
12.Octec Technologie Ltd.
196 Oshodi Apapa Expressway Ilasamaja.
13.Fabod Engineering Ltd.
Ibuloko Junction, Idi-Orogbo Area, Ota-Itele Rd, Ota, Ogun State.
14.Hicmann Investments Ltd
229 idimu-Egbeda Rd, Carwash B/Stop, Beside Tbank, Idimu, Lagos State
If you are not getting answers from Any of the above contacts, click the link below to connect to us via whatsapp and we will connect you to someone who
Are you looking to start producing Palm oil?
Would you be interested in a data driven guide that breaks down the potential invest and gains you will make from palm products production?
A guide that breaks down, how many palm trees you can grow in a hectre to how many bunches per tree, and oil per bunch?
A guide that explains your profits from a single palm tree in a plantation?
Below, is a little insight to what the guide covers
A. Harvest break down
- How much oil palm yield can we get per hectare?(oil per bunch break down)
- How much oil palm yield can you get per bunch per hectare?
- How much oil palm products do I need to make 50 million a year returns?
- How many palm trees do we need to achieve this?
B. Planting breakdown
- What type of seedlings do you need?
- How many seeds do we need to plant?
- What’s the cost of these seeds
- What’s the cost of planting the seeds(nursery or grow your own)
C. Resources breakdown
- How much water do they require per hectare
- Type of fertilizer required?
- How much fertilizer do you require per year
- Cost of Plantation
D. Labour breakdown
- What’s the cost of maintaining the trees?
- What’s the cost of planting?
- What is the cost of preparing a hectare
- Cost of labour Nursery to harvest
E. Equipment Breakdown
- What are the tools you will need? (cost included)
- What are the equipment you will need? (cost included)
F. Palm Oil Milling
- Milling Process
- Planning your milling machines
- Capacity of machine required to mill
- Number of people required to mill
- Basic tools of the trade for Milling
- Managing cost of production
G. Selling your oil
- How to plan your logistics of sale
- List of buyers to start with
- How to engage
You can access for a fee in two ways.
- Just the guide
- The guide and a consultation section with Brian to help break things down further.
To find out more about the guide or the guide and consultation section (Cost, price and duration) click the button below to get direct to whatsapp.
Interested in the guide?
Click the link below
There are other fabricators of palm oil milling machine in nigeria.
Some of them good, some of them not so good.
If you have used any one of them for your machine build, please let us know your experience by leaving us a comment below.
This will help others and us with a general list of who are the ones we can trust.