Palm Oil Processing And Production Training
Three Day Palm Oil Production and Processing Training
The training is for you who always wanted to go into palm oil production and processing. From the plantations all the way down to the milling process.
This is not a class room training session, see it more as a field live action session with key players who run and manager their own Plantations and Mills.
A word of caution to ye of faint heart
"Get prepared to get Dirty"
Day 1 : Visit To A Palm Plantations
- Introduction to running a Palm Plantation
- Cost to get started.
- Where to source the best Palm Seeds.
- How many seeds per plot
- What kind of spacing is adequate
- How long is their growth period
- What type of growth agents(fertilizers) are required.
- General maintainable during grow period
- How often is the palm fruit harvested.
- What is used for harvesting
Close of section
Day 2: Visit to Palm Oil Mills.
- Palm Oil Processing
- Where to get Fresh Fruit Bunches
- Removing the fruits from the bunch
- Milling Process
- Break to observe
- What is used for boiling
- How long is it boiled
- When is it ready
Break to observe
- Using a local press
- Using screw press and digester
- Labour cost
- How many bunches gets one drum of oil
- How much to sell Milled Palm oil
- What is done with the chaff and palm kernel
Day 3: Review
- A general review of the two days period
- Ability to meet with experts on the field.
- Seeing for yourself how bunch is been extract.
- See and practice with the machines by yourself.
- Getting to know and see the machines that makes your work easier and faster self practical.
- Getting to know and see the machine that gives you almost 2 times normal profit.
- To be able to make almost twice profit.
- To get a better idea of how to keep your nut after oil extract.
- Knowing how to keep your nut for more than a year without it getting spoilt.
- To be able to ask numerous and difficult questions.
- To learn Lots of skills and profit that only the training can provide.
- The only disadvantage is your inability to make it.
Where will the training be holding?
Location: Ife, Osun State.
Time: 19th August 2017
How much will it Cost?
N100,000 (Inclusive of Meals and Lodging.)
For Booking and Reservations
Contact the Coordinator
Engr Lanre Toba
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE TRAINING
i am interested to do this bussiness.
please how would I go about it.thanks.
~ J. Bolarinwa
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW